Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

An introduction about yourself (:

DESIRESY
Your desires!

LEAVE ME A TAGY

Put your tag board here!

EXITSY


Augusto
Bernice
Camelia
Clara Tong
Chandrika Nair
Charmaine
Crissane
Dion
Edward
Elen
Farihin
Irdina
Jamie
Jasin
Kaitkyn
Koko
Nykson
Shawn Koh
Yan Xia
Yi Yong
Zhen Ying

February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 October 2010 January 2011

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Chit-Chat;

Wednesday, April 28, 2010
8:36 AM

paw (parents are watching ) just now , so just and my post earlier, now that they are gone...let start real talking...nah! just jokin... so if you read my erlier post hope you comment on my question, and to confirm hate as in friend hate and if like as in like as a friend...k? dont worry...bout anything...XD i am just kinda happy today...luckily, i am not goin 2 tell any personal information on my blog so..no worries here no danger here tooo ...bye for today...!

Will you ever notice me...

EXITSY